Reimbursement Support Resources
Exam & Professional Development
EDUC 3/EDUC 4 Transportation
NASC 192 Transportation
Classroom Instructional Supplies
Procedures and Guidelines
An excellent way to develop pre-service training in the classrooms is to develop and implement classroom lessons with mentor teachers. As a way to support your classroom endeavors, SMI offers a modest reimbursement program to help offset costs associated with implementing classroom lessons.
If you wish to seek financial assistance from SMI toward your lesson implementation (up to $25/lesson), please follow the set of instructions listed below:
1. Before implementation of lesson
- Submit the Step 1: APPROVAL FORM with documents requested in the form to SMI Resource Center. Please allow for 5 to 7 days to review your request and for the items to be purchased/delivered.
2. After SMI's Approval
- Purchase supplies (if SMI is unable to furnish these specific items)
- Implement lesson
- Submit Step 2: REIMBURSEMENT FORM with itemized paid receipt of items SMI approved for reimbursement.
List of Unapproved Items
- Food or Beverage Items
- Controlled Substances/Narcotics/Dangerous Drugs
- Purchases from University Employees and Near Relatives
- Radioactive Items
- Rental of Real Property
- Repairs to the Plants & Grounds