2020-21 UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- SMI Peer Mentors: $14.00/hour mentoring SMI peer mentees, cohort size of up to 6 students. SMI Tier III Scholars (up to $8,000 scholarship awards) are automatically hired to serve in these paid positions.
- SMI Peer Leaders: $16.00/hours mentoring SMI peer mentees, cohort size of up to 6 students and plan, conduct CSET individualized advising and small group prep workshops. SMI Tier II Scholars (up to $8,000 scholarship awards) and NSF Noyce Undergraduate Scholars (up to $14,501 scholarship awards) are automatically hired to service in these paid positions.
- SMI Student Office Assistants: $14.00/hour
To apply, you must complete the appropriate scholarship applications and adhere to the scholarship posted deadlines. Visit the SMI Scholarship Program webpage for more details.
CNAS Undergraduate Affairs
To apply for a position, paid or volunteer, attendance at a workshop (Pierce Hall 2301) is required. If you are unable to attend a workshop, students can see Jenn Coplea or Jaron Paschke during drop in hours (see myadvising.ucr.edu).
Tuesday, Jan. 28 12:00 - 12:50 pm: http://bit.ly/peermentor128201
Tuesday, Jan. 28, 5:00 - 5:50 pm: http://bit.ly/peermentor128202
Wednesday, Jan. 29, 12:00 - 12:50 pm: http://bit.ly/peermentor129203
Wednesday, Jan. 29, 5:00 - 5:50 pm: http://bit.ly/peermentor129204
Job Position Descriptions:
- CNAS Scholars Peer Advisor: volunteer, will co-teach 2 NASC093 courses with an advisor or CNAS Scholars Coordinator and host drop in peer mentoring sessions, year-long, 3-4 hours/week
- CNAS Scholars Fall Peer Mentor: paid $16.99/hour, will co-teach 2 NASC093 courses with a fellow CNAS Scholars PM, fall quarter only
- CNAS Scholars Peer Mentor: paid $15.99/hour, will co-teach 2 NASC093 courses with an advisor or CNAS Scholars Coordinator, host workshops, host tabling in the CNAS UAAC lobby, have a case load of 20-30 mentees, year-long, 4-8 hours/week
All position applications are due by Friday, Feb. 7 at 4pm to http://bit.ly/CNASPM2021.
Academic Resource Center